Thursday, February 12, 2009

Ok already...

So i thought i was on that path...but keeping to it was a tough choice in my time and space. With everything going on i try and try. Did ya know i had a birthday??? Yes, i did...margaritas and tacos with my wingmen in tow.
Throughout eveything going...on the loss...we are standing strong. Unity and accountability that's all we have left with that we will come together again. So ya like these little goodies??? It was my Post Secret ATC Swap i did with SIStv. They were so funny to read. Have you been to Post Secret?

Back in Nov. i did my first 5k in San Francisco and this is my little book i made with my number and photos that i got off the website. Sure they are a little pixelated but you get the idea.

i saved my Starbucks cozy to use in the book with some bingo and beano cards. The book is now a great memory of my friends and our first 5k.





And this is my first challenge for the new year...It was from Inspired by Amelie. i just couldn't pass it up.

Am i back...probably not...i think this is depression. Never been diagnosed but i hope to get my mojo back soon.

2 comments:

Mexx said...

hi girl just love your layout thanks for playing with us just love it and also a happy valtines day

Diane B. said...

Hey! She's finally back! Great challenge LO. Clever title!